01 agosto 2012

A tough day

1st of August, a day to celebrate and party. National Swiss day. No German lessons, no work.

Started the day visiting Meret, at one, to see her apartment, where I'll sleep for 7 weeks and think what I want to do w my life and clarify my messy feelings. Afterwards I went w Clau and David to the Limmat, close to Schlieren.

From there, we biked to the lake and refreshed ourselves, as it was very hot. And went up to the Dolderstrasse, Oscars home, to watch the football match of Mexico against Switzerland. We won, 1 - 0. We were loads of Mexicans in the party.

We decided to leave afterwards and go to the Helsinki, because there was a good and free concert. On our way there, biking downhill, Clau suddenly fell, probably due to the tram tracks or something like that. She hit her head and got a huge bump in her head. She wouldn't speak first, and was bleeding a lot from her nose. I got really scared.

In a few seconds, a lot of people came to help us. Someone called an ambulance, there was a doctor, a Chilean psychologist, his wife that was a nurse, and many others. Everyone helped a lot. The ambulance came and took her to the Unispital.

After a lot of waiting with Ted and David, that came later, the doc said she has to sleep at the hospital because they need to have her under observation, as she got some blood in her brain.

I really hope she is ok, and that she will go back to normal soon. Hopefully she is not scared of riding bikes, and she starts wearing a helmet.

With this, I realised how much I love Clau, I can't imagine how would my life be without her! She is one of the best friends i've ever had! Keeping my fingers crossed, so she heals fast and no scars annoy her beautiful face.





No hay comentarios: